The idea of surgery can be very frightening. It is our goal at ENT Specialists, PC to help guide you through the process and make it as stress-free as possible.
You should hear from you physician’s Medical Assistant within 2 business days after the decision for surgery has been made. If you do not hear from us within 2 business days or if you have any questions regarding your surgery please call 402-397-0670 and Option 2 for Surgery Scheduling. Follow the prompts to reach the appropriate Medical Assistant.
- Option 1: Dr. Sewell
- Option 2: Dr. Goebel
- Option 3: Dr. Farrell
- Option 4: Dr. Denman
- Option 5: Dr. Quinlan
- Option: 6 Dr. Stansifer
- Option 7: Dr. Luebke
If your surgery is scheduled at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center…
If you are having surgery at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center, please click HERE to view the preoperative/preanesthetic preparation form.
If your surgery is scheduled at Midwest Surgical Hospital…
If you are having surgery at Midwest Surgical Hospital, please click HERE to view the driving directions to the hospital.
Click HERE to view instructions prior to surgery, recovery care (care after your surgery), and patient amenities.
Deductible due prior to surgery
If you have a contracted deductible from your insurance carrier, it is your responsibility to pay ENT Specialists, PC the dollar amount unfulfilled seven days prior to your scheduled surgery date. We reserve the right to cancel all elective surgical procedures if your deductible has not been paid. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please call our office at 402-397-0670 if you would like to make a payment over the phone.
If you are scheduled for surgery and do not have a post-operative office appointment scheduled, please call ENT Specialists, PC, 402-397-0670, to schedule your follow-up appointment.
General things to remember regarding surgery
- Please schedule a pre-operative physical prior to your surgery. Contact your primary care physician to schedule this physical.
- Drink plenty of fluids after surgery to avoid dehydration, which is dangerous and can worsen pain.
- Consult with your doctor about all medications you are taking or plan to take.
- Use pain medication as instructed.
- Generally, no aspirin or aspirin-like medications (consult with your physician).
- If you have difficulty during the post-operative period, please contact our office (402-397-0670, after hours: 402-354-2754). Always contact us for bleeding, temperature over 102 degrees Fahrenheit, suspected dehydration, or changes in mental status (abnormal behavior).
- Surgery locations, Omaha, Nebraska
Midwest Surgical Hospital: 7915 Farnam Drive, Omaha, Nebraska 68114, 402-399-1900, www.mwsurgicalhospital.com
Notice of Physician Ownership: The physicians at ENT Specialists, PC, have an ownership interest in Midwest Surgical Hospital, LLC. You have the right to choose the provider or facility for your health care services. Therefore, you have the option to use a healthcare provider or facility other than MSH for the surgical services prescribed.
Access Center: 8303 Dodge Street, Omaha, North Lobby, 402-354-4000
Outpatient Surgery Center: 8303 Dodge Street, Omaha, Just south of Methodist Hospital, next to Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center, 402-354-4200
Children’s Hospital & Medical Center: 8200 Dodge Street, Omaha, Check-in is located in the main lobby, 402-955-4777 (Children’s CARES – questions about surgeries at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center), http://childrensomaha.org/
Nebraska Med Outpatient Surgery Center at Village Pointe: 110 N 175th St., Omaha, NE 68118. Phone: 402.596.4700